Freelance Designer, Juhee Jain Design LLC
Completing over 200 client projects in product and web design, including:
• The Knot: Led and executed the registry feature redesign, resulting in an estimated 9% higher engagement rate.
• Vibrent Health: Pioneered a kiosk design that enabled users to measure key health metrics, which was later pitched to NIH.
• Qlarant: Led and executed the end-to-end design process of a complex case management feature and implemented more effective internal design and UX research processes.
UX Design Lead, Capital One
• Collaborated with technology, product, and business teams to align on product/feature goals and uncover customer and business needs throughout the end-to-end design process to launch 5+ features.
• Advocated for the customer and user through human-centered design methods, including discovery, research, ideation, whiteboard sessions, and user testing, and made recommendations based on data.
• Created process and user flows, wireframes, journey maps, and interaction models resulting in low to. high fidelity prototype assets for acceptance, development, and delivery to market.
• Designed within existing and created new standards to contribute to our internal design system, best practices, and guidelines.
• Supported effective storytelling and presentation of visual concepts to various stakeholders.
Lead UX Designer & Researcher, Total Brain
2020 - 2021
• Conducted almost 40 user tests and gathered insights via customer feedback, metrics, and market segment analysis to learn about our users.
• Collaborated with product managers, engineers, and scientists to understand and translate functional requirements into easy-to-use and thoughtful designs for over 20 features, resulting in an average engagement increase of 2-5%.
• Communicated design intent and rationale at various stages of the process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or prototypes.
• Contributed to the company's design system and maintained detailed user-interface specifications for mobile and web design patterns.
Product Design Lead, Angie’s List (formerly mhelpdesk)
• Established and improved internal design processes which led to increased efficiency within product & engineering teams
• Implemented a cohesive user research strategy to increase user & app engagement
• Spearheaded the apps payments & Square integration flow resulting in an est. +19% higher engagement rate
Content Designer, Heart Rhythm Society
• Created all digital marketing content alongside video editing and maintaining a strong multi-channel brand presence
Design Manager, Sustain Creativity
• Managed creative strategy, client relations & cross-channel social media presence, growing brand engagement by 300%
• Executed +100 projects for clients across visual, web, & marketing design //
Freelance Designer, EMDO Entertainment
• Executed +50 marketing, brand, and web design projects for entertainment events
UX & Product Design
Information Architecture, Accessibility Design, Low, High-fidelity Wireframing, Rapid Prototyping
Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Zeplin, Miro, Balsamiq, Axure
Competitive Analysis, User Stories & Personas, User Interviews, Affinity Mapping, A/B Testing, Surveys
English, Hindi, Spanish (basic)
BA, Psychology and Fine Arts,
Digital Media Concentration
George Washington University,
Product Design, Udacity, 2016
Ul/UX Design, Thinkful, 2015
Web Design, Skillcrush, 2014
Mentor, AIGA SHINE Program, 2021
Speaker, Dreamwakers, 2018-2021
Design Mentor, Entrepreneurship Program, Gallup 2016